Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just pile it on...

These were my cases for Tuesday, as in yesterday. I hit a new record on several levels.

First, I had 31 cases, the most I have ever done in one week was 23.

Second, I wrote 19 decisions, and for those of you keeping track that is 19 pages of single spaced typing, for a grand total of 8232 words. (I write the "guts" of the decision, and I have a wonderful administrative assistant who puts it into the correct format and really makes me look smart!)

Third, there is no immediate relief in site...

3 comments:

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

Why no relief? Is your dept downsizing?

Or is everyone appealing? Is your job something you could write an interesting book about?

Do not use up all your words at work. It's a fact--there's only so many notes (music) and so many words. This is why older people often repeat themselves. SAVE WORDS FOR BLOGGING!!!

Rochelle said...

Aye carumba!!! 31 CASES, you have definately hit the motherload. What a nightmare. I'm sure you are tackling them well!

angela said...

No relief? That's called job security