Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It was finger lickin good.

This was Lauren's birthday cake after I finished it Saturday night/early Sunday morning.

This was Lauren's birthday cake at 10:45 a.m. Sunday morning after Mark came up to me and said "Mommy the frosting tastes good" and I noticed his frosting covered fingers.


This was Lauren's cake after I made the necessary repairs. Now the question is "Is it justifiable homicide to kill your four year old for destroying his 8 year old sister's birthday cake?" Hummm perhaps I should just ground him until he is 25, or make that 30.....

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Well, hey, the first and third cakes are super cute, but I don't think the second looks very appetizing. (Though Mark obviously thought it was!)

Arianne said...

That is so stinkin funny! (but probably not for you and Lauren) Her cake turned out so cute!

Smullin Family said...

Grrr, I'm feeling for you. We've had our share of "finger lickin' good" here too. Treyson is usually the culpret. I don't understand what posesses him...doesn't he know I'll be able to tell..and that he'll be in big trouble??? You'd think, but NO. :o)