Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day to my three cute Valentines, Lauren, Mark and Katie. You all have these incredible big blue eyes that when any of you look deep into my eyes, it just melts my heart in pile of mommy mush. From the moment each of you came into my life, my heart was forever altered. When each one of you were born I wondered how it would be possible to love you as much as the one before, but alas, my heart grew and there was more love than ever. My heart is very full, and I can't, nor will I ever, love anyone or anything as much as I love each one of you. I am the luckiest mommy in the world to have three great kids, that make me smile every day!

Thank you for letting me be your mommy, and sharing your hearts with me.

Love, with hugs and kisses,

Mommy.

0 comments: