Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Its great to be 8, just ask Lauren! I can't believe my first born is 8, good grief I recall being 8, and it really did not seem that long ago.... Lauren is such a fun girl, and I have no doubt the Lord pick her out just for me. Being her mom is a treat not a chore.
The Birthday haul.


New birthday dress and sweater, and Lauren smiling at the haul. As she mentioned in church to me on her birthday, she is a princess because she is spoiled. That is a point I can't debate.

Yep, enough hot air to blow a candle out.

Finally time to dig in that haul and see what it is!

For her birthday Lauren requested an Ipod. Ok, lets just stop and discuss this here, for me 8 was a special birthday because in my family it meant you got to play with Barbies and own your own Barbie. How did we graduate from Barbies to Ipods?

Is it or isn't that way cute hot pink Ipod Nano?

Yes it is!!!!!

Fully charged and ready to go. I look at this photo and wonder is she 8 or 18?

In addition to the Ipod, Lauren got some cool stuff to add to her American Girl Doll collection, including a concession stand that had lots of neat play food. While Lauren was busy with her Ipod, Mark decided the concession stand was just too cool and took over ownership.

It did not take long for Mark to decide the concession stand was really a station for trains and gone was the play food but out came Gordan the Express train! Not sure how the American Girl dolls are going to feel about that?



0 comments: