Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A purse...

When mommy was pregnant with me she went purse shopping in NYC, so of course I learned at a very early age the value of a purse to a girl.

This is Courtney's purse. She made the common mistake that so many of my relatives and friends make, she left her purse within my reach. You know the rules, "finders keepers, looser weepers." and "possession is 9/10 of the law." Naturally I had to survey what Courtney carries in her purse.

Darn! Not much luck, Courtney had the zipper closed, and I have not mastered the zipper yet. I'll bet she had all sorts of good stuff in their like lip gloss, her phone, her camera.... Now it is time to try the purse on for size.

It fits real NICE. Don't know if I am willing to give it up...


Although Lauren is trying to take it away, hasn't she heard me squeal when I believe my possessions are in danger of being removed?


1 comments:

Arianne said...

That is so stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to see her again!