Monday, January 19, 2009

More crafting...


Arianne and I went to Swiss Days in September when she was hear for a visit. Swiss Days is a gold mine of craftiness, so our main goal, STEAL THE IDEAS OF OTHERS. Yes we were successful. This is one of the cute craft things I saw. I liked it so much I made one for myself and Linda got one for Christmas. She saw the one I made for myself, and not knowing I was making one for her for Christmas said "Gee you should make me one for Christmas." I got the look of death on my face and she said "Oh you are making me one for Christmas aren't you?"

2 comments:

Arianne said...

It turned out SO cute! I still need to make mine, but you are inspiring me!

Smullin Family said...

Yes, very cute.
Did you use a picture frame? What's the background, behind the berries? How did you attach the berries?