Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SFO, for those of you who speak "airport"

Our week-end get-a-way was just perfect. Long enough to relax, miss the kids, and be ready to come home. We like to stay at the Grand Hyatt on Union Square, because the location is great, the price is great, and it comes with a wonderful breakfast buffet in the morning.


Every morning we sat by the window in the restaurant and admired the view.



This is Rick's dream stove/oven/big cooking thing. It can be found at Williams Sonnoma for a mere $80,000, hence the "dream"


Of course I went to Macy's!!!!!



Big Head, Small Head, I will let you decide to who get labeled accordingly.....

A FEW of the clothes I tried on. Just for the record I tried on WAY more than I came home with.

Of course no trip is complete without a visit to China Town for knock off purses. Come to Provo and you can see my sporting me latest finds, a spectacular Zebra bag. And just to show that I am capable of exercising some self control, I only bought ONE purse.

OF NOTE: When we returned our children, specifically Lauren and Mark, decided that "yes" they did want to move back in with us, and not take up permanent residence at Grandma's. So my children do love me, even though Grandma is stiff competition.





2 comments:

Ciarran said...

Um, what about Rick's new clothes? You should make him do a blog fashion show.

Arianne said...

I second that! Looks like you guys had a fun trip.