Sunday, August 24, 2008

Monkey Business

In the wake of Grandma, Grandpa, Courtney and Matt moving out, a rather large DI pile was left in my living room. I have not taken it to the DI yet because I keep adding to it..and with today's gas prices, I want to economize my driving! Well my children seem to think the rules for the DI pile are "finders keepers, losers weepers." They keep finding "treasures" in the pile that simply cannot be given away at any cost.

Mark found an old pair of slippers, formerly occupied by Courtney, and decided to "make them his own." The slippers are about three times too big for him and he can hardly keep them on his feet, but that has not deterred his determination to wear monkeys on his feet. Well I guess it is better than the dirt he usually wears on his feet.

0 comments: