Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First day of School!!!!

Apparently Provo School District has not looked at a calendar lately, or if they have they confused the month of August with the month of September. School started yesterday, that's right yesterday, August 18, 2008, right smack in the middle of summer. Its still 95 degrees outside..summer I say! Well in the interest of not wanting to face truancy charges for not properly delivering my children to school, I gathered school supplies, purchased new clothes, and even made Lauren a cold lunch, all in preparation for the first day of school.

This is the outfit Lauren finally decided on for the first day of school. On Sunday we had a fashion show of potential choices, which included practically everything in her closet. Diva in the making...I know......


Mark, he did not care what he wore for the first day of pre-school just as long as it was "play clothes."

1 comments:

Arianne said...

oh so grown up! I can't wait to see her. I can't believe how early school starts there!