Thursday, August 7, 2008

I broke it in.

To christen my new craft room I invited my former RS Presidency mates over to CRAFT! After all every presidency meeting we had required two things, to craft, usually some invitation or handout, and talk about all the people in our ward. Now we have resigned ourselves to just crafting, which is just fine with us!

Cards were in order for our first project. Sherry, far left, considers herself to be a novice crafter, so Sue and I did not want to frighten her away.


This is the relief society president in training.


The collateral damage.


The finished product.


1 comments:

Arianne said...

Your cards are SO cute! I can't wait to try out the craft room when I'm there. And Kallie can't wait to try out your swings. I swear she's going to think we went on vacation to a park that happened to have a house in the middle of it, she's going to love it!