Friday, April 23, 2010

Reuse and Recycle

I have made mention that I am currently working on re-doing my living room. Well I needed an end table, and didn't want to spend a lot of money. I had this "ratty" end table that was beat up and worn, and just sitting in my junk room.

I decided it was perfect for my living room, it just needed a little "re-tooling." I had left over red paint from the dining room, and since red is an accent color in my updated living room, a red table seemed like the solution.

Here is the "before." (As you can see I started painting, I almost forgot to take my "before" picture!)

Here is the "after." Can't tell you if I am more pleased with how the table turned out, or the fact it did not cost me a dime.....see I really am a closet environmentalist.


0 comments: