Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter, Part one.

Easter....what a glorious holiday it was, and for me very QUIET! Rick, being the brave soul that he is, or perhaps crazy, I will let you decide, took the kids, as in ALL three kids, to Colorado to visit his sister Jenni for the weekend.

What did that mean for me??? FOUR DAYS, count them, FOUR DAYS, of being ALONE in my house! It was heaven. I slept in each morning, worked on projects I wanted to work on, the only mess I had to clean up was any mess made by me, I got to eat whatever and whenever I wanted to, and had NO responsibility to anyone other than me! Truth be told on Saturday and Sunday I never even left my house.....

But I do have to admit I was a little sad to miss Easter with the kids. Grandma, Grandpa, Brian and Courtney accompanied Rick, so I sent my camera with Courtney to document the weekend. You will have the let the pictures speak for themselves, because I have no witty parlay or commentary since I was not there.....









It appears to me that Easter eggs dying was a success!



0 comments: