Monday, April 19, 2010

The banishment of beige.

I am slowly but surely banishing beige from my house. The next room to feel my wrath was my bathroom. For some time now I have wanted to have a blue bathroom. In fact several years ago I purchased the towels, and rugs with the color of blue I wanted to use. Even though my bathroom was not yet blue, I used my towels and rugs, because, well it was beige, which of course goes with everything...., but is a bit boring.


The before....


More before....


The after!



And yet more after...


And the last bit of after....

I love it! Its very updated and spa like now. As an added bonus, Lauren helped me paint the bathroom and she is equally impressed with the results. You know its never too early to start her design education!



4 comments:

Arianne said...

so pretty!

Lora Dawn said...

Looks very refreshing and relaxing.

Carol said...

My goodness you have been busy lately. I can't believe that you have time to paint with work and your family. Great job!

nesquik405 said...

ooooh--aaaaahhh. It's got a beach cottage vibe now.