Friday, February 19, 2010

My own twist

Here is my own twist on a craft idea I saw at Swiss Days. I saw these three coordinating boards with a flower cut out on each board at Swiss Days. To make it my own I chose a leaf pattern, and painted my board black. I cut the leaf out of coordinating scrapbook paper using my Cricket matching. A little Mod Podge, and I was good to go. Each board cost me $2.60. The "home" sign I found at the scrapbook show for $3.00, frame included. So the whole cost for redecorating my wall was a little under $12.00

2 comments:

Brooke said...

You have just inspired me!!!! Empty ugly wall, here I come! That is a perfect weekend project.

Arianne said...

So cute! By the way -everyone who comes to my house and sees mine loves them and wants to make them. Your creativity is now overflowing into Oregon, pretty soon half my ward will have them :)