Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Lauren, the cake...

Its birthday time! That means mommy makes a really cool cake! On Sunday night after putting Mark and Katie to bed, (inviting them to help with cake making would only just be asking for trouble, but also guaranteed to provide good blogging material, so it was a tough choice....) Lauren helped me make her cake.

If its your birthday you get to lick the bowl.

The cake is cherry chip with chocolate frosting in the middle and cherry frosting on the outside. Of course I had to "bling" out the cake with edible glitter and edible pearl dust!


The finished product.

Is she excited or what???!!!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Wow! That looks fantastic! You have such a steady hand....I love those side details. Good work!

Rochelle said...

Tiffany, I am IMPRESSED! That's a beautiful cake. It makes me want a piece :)