Monday, February 8, 2010

Its dance time!

Lauren's birthday is one week from today! I can't believe I am going to have a nine year old child? How is that possible? I need someone to explain that to me, ASAP!

In honor of Lauren's upcoming birthday, this weeks posts will be all about Lauren and the stuff, both good and bad that has recently happened in her life.

To start with, yes its DANCE, Lauren's favorite activity. At the end of January her dance studio put on a production entitled "Move" and which featured big time names such as Mark Ballas, Derick Hough, and Chelsie Hightower. Lauren's group danced in the pre-show.

Lauren's ballroom group in a pre-show meeting.

Dancing away.

Its the Jive!


For a treat after the show Lauren and I went to In and Out for a wonderful dinner of burgers and fries!


1 comments:

Ciarran said...

I can't believe how old Lauren is! I remember the day she was born...

And that dance class seems to have some serious guy to girl ratio problems...