Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If you come.....

This summer the Ison side of my family is having a family reunion. As part of our fund raising activity for our family reunion, we do an auction/drawing. You purchase tickets for .25 cents a piece, (or at least that was the going rate four years ago) and then as items come up that you find particularly cute, charming, or something you just can't live without, you put tickets in the bucket for the items you want. You may put in as many tickets as you want, but only one ticket per item is drawn out, and that person wins the item. Of course the auction can't happen and be successful unless items are available. So to play, not only must you pay, you must contribute.

I have been putting all my crafty energy to work and decided to make magnet boards for my contribution to the auction. I loved the green and red one above so much, I had to make another one for the family reunion, because I could not part with the first one I made! (Bad side effect of good crafting. )
So come early August if you have Ison DNA, married into Ison DNA, or my grandmother has officially or unofficially adopted you, come, pay, play, and if you're lucky win one of my magnet boards.

5 comments:

A*Waite said...

OOOOhh I really want the big magnetic board!! It is soo cute. I know where my tickets are going!

Rachel said...

These magnet boards are so cute! So are all your cards. I'm getting very excited for the reunion!!!!

Arianne said...

yep my tickets are going in for those for sure!

Jason & Jenny The True Greats! said...

Those are so cute!

Smullin Family said...

I have Ison DNA and I'll pay to play, for those, any day. Cuuuuute!