Friday, July 31, 2009

Fabulous Card Friday #8

Alas, it is the final installment of Fabulous Card Friday, whereas my family reunion is just around the corner. I hope that you all have enjoyed the preview of my fun, and very EASY to make cards, and will join me in crafting, talking, and enjoying each others company. In other words, "Be there or be square."

This again is more paper from the neighbor's scrapbook sale.

Ditto, above.

Ditto above.


Ditto above.


This paper is left over from one of the fabulous magnet boards I made for the auction.
Look forward to seeing everyone in August!






4 comments:

Arianne said...

yay, i can't wait to make cards!

A*Waite said...

I just love this batch!

Lora Dawn said...

beautiful color contrasts---what fun we'll have----thanks for all your preparation

Smullin Family said...

Yea, can't wait..almost here!