Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I don't LIKE my hair.

The other day I decided to try a variation on Katie's hair, because her hair is getting quite long, and even though I pull it back and to the side, she still looks like a rag muffin by the end of the day. So I decided to try the favorite hairstyle, or at least the most used hairstyle of little girls in my family, the pig tails. Did not clear this with Katie first. BIG MISTAKE.

Katie does not like pig tails, and as soon as I put them in a temper tantrum ensued, and she attempted to pull them out.

If she is this picky about her hair at two, in 10 years I will be in soooo much trouble. FYI, took the pig tails out, went back to the familiar.

3 comments:

Arianne said...

oh, so cute, too bad it didn't take! She sure is one adorable tantrum thrower!

Ciarran said...

I didn't know Katie even threw temper tantrums. Perhaps you can show her picture of how cute us Hales girls looked in our pigtails when we were her age.

Lora Dawn said...

Might have to talk Lauren into being the model for pigtails - - - then maybe little sister will think that is the cool thing to do