Monday, March 3, 2008

Sisters Forever.

The only person Katie likes as much as mommy is Lauren. Katie looks at Lauren with wonder and awe, wanting so much to be like her older sister. Katie lights up when Lauren walks into the room and laughs hysterically at anything Lauren does. Lauren is a wonderful big sister and is really good at entertaining Katie when mommy needs to get something done. Lauren absolutely adores being a big sister to Katie and wants to teach Katie everything she knows. I know this mutual adoration will not last forever but I am going to enjoy it and take advantage of it as long as I can!

1 comments:

Smullin Family said...

Hi,
I finally have our family blog up and running. I can't promise lots of details or super cuteness, but it's there. If you're interested in viewing, would you send me your email address. It's set on private, so I'll have to invite you.
Thanks, Alisha alishasmullin@yahoo.com