Sunday, March 23, 2008

Keeping the dream alive.

In order to stay in the good graces of my mother, I feel a certain obligation to make the kids dress in matching clothes at Easter and then pose for the obligatory picture. This year was no exception. As you can see from the group photo Mark is delighted to be a part of this tradition. I believe there are several pictures of Jeron with a similar look on his face!


Lauren: "It's so hard to be the responsible older sister."

Mark: "When will the torment end????"

Katie: "Let the party begin!"

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Totally cute Easter outfits. I love the girls dresses! They are darling!

Arianne said...

SO cute, I love my nieces and nephew! And I love Mark's faces, very Jeronish!

Ciarran said...

Your kids are so wonderful! Mark's faces are definitely classic Jeron. I miss my little Vincents!