Monday, March 31, 2008

I will hate my mother for this when I am a teenager!

This morning we woke up to four inches of snow on the ground. It did not look or feel much different than December. So in order to prented it was spring I dressed Katie up in a green floral dress, and put a head band on with the most enormous green flower you have seen. She looked like a picture of spring, despite the weather.


When we walked into church we got a lot of "ooo" and "awe," she was quite a hit.

The headband lasted through about 2/3 of Sacrament meeting before Katie was done with and and refused to wear it any longer.


I was amazed I got these pictures before she, either fell of the counter or grabbed the camera.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.