Saturday, March 8, 2008

NO= adv., adj., n., pl., v., A negative used to express dissent, denial or refusal as in a response to a question.


They say the "two's" are terrible, but what they don't warn you about in all those baby/child books every parent feels the obligation to buy, is that the three's are tormenting, as in the three year old torments his/her parents with a barage of ways to say the word "no" Here are some of Mark's favorite ways to say no. Next time your boss or spouse makes a suggestion you don't agree with simply pick a new and fun way to say no, and for added effect lay on the ground, kick your legs, yell it at the top of your lungs, and make your face red.


1. NO

2. I don't want to.

3. I can't.

4. I want to not.

5. I don't liiiike it.

6. NO, NO, NO

7. I want ___________, (fill in the blank with the opposite of whatever was suggested)

8. I don't need to.

9. No, don't.

10.Don't stop it




1 comments:

Arianne said...

I love "I want to not" I think I'm going to have to start using that one!