Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I knew it was only a matter of time.....

Yep she did it. By "she" I mean Katie. On Sunday I was doing Katie's hair for church and noticed on the left side she had quite a few strands of hair that were missing about 4 inches. It was clear to me she cut it. I questioned Katie and she got that look like "I am so busted, mom told me not to cut anything but paper...." and admitted to me that she had indeed cut her hair.

Its not super obvious, and I am grateful she really did not hack it off. But still she looks lopsided. Now I would just trim her hair up and let her have a cute bob, but you see I have that dang bun/head growth thing I have to deal with for dance, and if I cut her hair to even out the damage, I will never get her hair into the bun/head growth thing.

So for now, Katie will be a little lopsided. And yes all scissors at my house are on lock down.

1 comments:

nesquik405 said...

Oohh, I had a scissor child. She cut her hair, the cat's whiskers, a lamp cord. She just about stuck the scissors in an outlet, but an older sister caught her just in time. Wishing you good luck.