Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall Pictures

Yes, it is that time of the year, fall pictures. Its an annual tradition that I dress my children up, drive them to to Hobble Creek Canyon and make them pose for pictures. (Just think of all the psychological damage I am doing.... years of therapy I tell you...)

Now for your viewing pleasure....

























If you want to see much larger versions of these pictures, drop on by, sit a spell, I have an ENTIRE wall in my house devoted to these pictures.......did in mention therapy?

6 comments:

Ciarran said...

Adorable! I love the one with you and kids where Katie is sticking out her tongue! What a ham!

Rochelle said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Great photography Tiffany! You have a gorgeous family :)

Smullin Family said...

Oooo, I love them! So cute! You guys all look so nice.

I'd love to drop by, sit a spell and admire your dedicated photo wall... my kind of stuff. Maybe a little therapy is needed 'round my parts too. :)

Lori said...

Darling family!! It may require therapy later, but they all looked very happy and cooperative.

Arianne said...

Darling pictures, the kids are adorable and you're looking pretty smokin' yourself!

Ciarran said...

I just made Katie's sticking-out-tongue face my computer wallpaper!