Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bowling

Fall break was last week, and our original plan was to go up to Idaho and spend some time with the Tanners. But since I had spent the first two weekends in October in Idaho, I decided that loading the kids up in the car and returning for a third weekend my cause a break in my sanity.

So I opted to take the kids bowling. Now I thought this would be a "cheap" activity, but for one game each, plus shoe rental $18. Apparently I have not been bowling lately.

Our fancy foot wear.
Katie did not get the opportunity to wear such fine foot atire, oddly she did not seem to mind.
Lauren, very excited to bowl.

Katie, getting ready to push her ball down the ramp that is designed for kids bowling. Note the nice self tatoo. She got her hands on a dry erase marker earlier in the day. Trying to decided if I perfer my dry erase marker on her or the wall....?

They were all very facisnated by the ball return.

Here is a better picture of the ramp.

Yep we pretty much violated every rule, and scored incredibly low. So to celebrate our "victory" which is my mind is a victory becasue we did not get kickout for our conduct, (think Katie, climbing up on the ball return...) we headed off to the BYU creamery for a treat.


0 comments: