Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just some random thoughts on birthdays.....

Now I am out of control on my kids birthday, and I am the first to admit it. But recently as I was working on putting together Mark's birthday I was thinking about my pregnancy with him, the delivery, and aftermath with him in the NICU for a week. It was all quite overwhelming at the time it was happening. Fast forward six years later and I found myself working on all the birthday details, just to make sure he day was perfect.

It made me think, "Hey, I had to do all the work then, and I am doing all the work now! What is up with that??? Why are we celebrating him? Shouldn't we be celebrating me??? After all without me, HIM would not be possible!"

Oh, yeah, its a good thing Mother's Day is sandwiched between Mark's birthday and Katie's, otherwise I might revolt.......

1 comments:

Martha said...

lol!!! Love it. I hope you have a good one, Tiffany.