Friday, May 21, 2010

Just a little art...

I promised you I had a wall or two still to fill up in my living room, so here is one of the projects that now has take up residence on my wall.

The raw materials. One frame, on clearance for $13.66. Some black and white wrapping paper. Sticks from my yard, two small birds nests, and five birds.

Here is the finished product. (Sorry about the glare from the flash.) But I filled in the frame with the wrapping paper. Spray painted the sticks red, cut out green leaves from card stock, and hot glued everything together. It now resides in my new refurbished living room.

3 comments:

Jolee said...

You are so cleaver! My favorite thing in the morning before I go to work is your blog... because you always post about 10 minutes before I check. (But then I can't always comment, because I'm usually 10 minutes late for work already. Haha!)

About Ours Good One Home said...

You are good!

Arianne said...

oh so cute! by the way that would look perfect in my new dining room I may have to copycat again!