Monday, March 2, 2009

Steal, errr, I mean deal of the day!

Recently my friend Sue and I hit a warehouse scrapbook sale. Our neighbor owns a company called "Oscrap" and will be moving to a new warehouse in a few months. Rather than pay to move some of the product, she decided to sell it at deeply discounted prices.

These cute gift boxes were .20 cents a piece.


Bag-o-tags $1.00 (Sue & I are going to share the tags)


Chalk $3.00

Die cuts .10 cents each.

Paper, packs of 50 sheets, .50 cents per packet.
(Again Sue and I are going to split the paper)

More paper, at that price who could not go a little crazy?

Total spent $16.87, fun crafting, priceless.




2 comments:

Arianne said...

WOW! That is an amazing deal!

Brooke said...

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO jealous!!! how cute and what a great deal! I love finding good deals like that!