Monday, March 23, 2009

And you thought they were just for swimming...

My neighbors across the street were kind enough several years ago to put in a pool, thus saving me the cost of putting in my own pool, as well as the time and maintenance of a pool. In exchange for pool usage, the kids and I watch their house whenever they go out of town. Its a win-win for all involved. As a result we have accumulated a number of pool toys that in the summer we just generally leave at their pool but come winter they return to our house. Two of the said toy are inflatable rings.

Katie and Kallie discovered the rings were much more fun out of the water than for use int the water.


Crawling through is always fun.

Or just sitting and relaxing.

About ten weeks from now you will find these rings over across the street just waiting for some water action, which I am sure will be just as much fun as dry land action.


0 comments: