Thursday, March 26, 2009

Four minutes.

Sharing, its been Mark's Achilles heal. His stuff is his stuff and he does not want anyone messin' with it. Seriously I have never met a boy whose has a stronger sense of property rights. Recently Mark's cousin Weston was visiting. Weston found Mark's magnifying glass and was keenly interested in it, much to Mark's dismay. Jenni, Weston's mom, in an attempt to mediate the slowing erupting war between the two said to Mark" "How about Weston plays with it for four minutes and then he will give it back to you?" Mark went over to couch, sat down and indignantly said "Four minutes. I feel like I am giving my life away." Yeah we are still working on sharing.......

1 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

I got a good laugh out of this one! But,I always get a good laugh out of what Mark says! (Especially the entry about his D--- socks!)