Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm a Barbie girl.

My three year old is obsessed. Obsessed with Barbie. Now considering my mother's rule was no Barbie until you were eight years old, I am quite sure that Hertha is having a fit. As you can see the Barbies are all lined up, quite neatly I might add, including their shoes and vehicles. She has been spending hours dressing Barbie up, showing Barbie off, and creating the world for Barbie to live in. And her favorite song is of course "I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world." I get numerous requests for that on a daily basis.


So at the risk of eternal damnation by my mother, I am going to let this continue. I anticipate a Barbie birthday on or about May 16......

2 comments:

Smullin Family said...

Ooooo, you just said one of my favorite words...PARTY. Do you need any ideas/help?

Lora Dawn said...

How could anyone resist, if this Barbie has inherited clothes made by Hertha (or you). Such fun!