Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another bedroom?


In early April Arianne came to visit. It was wonderful! She brought her girls, she stayed for over a week, and she helped me do some things around my house. Not to mention all the wonderful sister talk.


Now my original plan was to have her and her girls sleep in my guest bedroom. Only problem I did not clear that with Kallie and Charlotte. They don't do well together in the same room. So after the first extremely sleepless night I decided that we should move Charolotte's play pen into the storage room, where she could have all the peace, quite and darkness she desired. Worked like a charm.


Now my only question is should I now consider myself to have a six bedroom house????

1 comments:

Arianne said...

We loved your closet so much that when we got home we bought black out shades for Charlotte's bedroom after realizing it's way to light in there. She is now sleeping an extra hour for me in the morning!!