Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am so vindicated

I am so vindicated now..... As I was driving the kids around this afternoon the talk radio station I was listening to was reporting on a new study that says night owls are smarter than those silly people who think getting up early in the morning is a fine thing to do.

Here is the break down:

Very dull with an IQ below 75 if you go to bed before 11:20 p.m. on a week day and before 12:35 a.m. on a weekend

Normal with an IQ between 90 and 110 if your bedtime is 12:10 a.m. on a week day and 1:13 a.m. on a weekend

Very bright with an IQ above 125 if your bedtime is 12:29 a.m. on a week day and 1:44 a.m. on a weekend.

By these standards I am genius level.....my mother, well she is smarter than all of us.

7 comments:

Martha said...

Hahaha! Love this!!!

Lora Dawn said...

Uh oh, grandpa may have just turned over in his grave!

Smullin Family said...

Really?
Awesome... I'm a total night owl!

just me said...

Awesome!!! I always knew there was something special about me.

Jolee said...

Oh dear, I'm definitely getting more dull in my old age. I'm blame the husband. :)

Lora Dawn said...

Hey Tiffany
I found a blog entry that shows a greeting card I'm dedicating to you---related to your post here.

I laughed out loud!

http://farmgirlpaints.blogspot.com/2010/03/tom.html

Lori said...

Pretty sure your mom and my mom are probably BFF's in heaven! Surely hope Hertha is teaching my mom to sew :-)