Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gum

Do you ever have those situations with your kids where you are watching an event happen and its just like slow motion, yet there is nothing you can do to stop the train wreck?

Well that happened to me on Sunday. It was toward the end of sacrament meeting and Lauren was playing with her gum. For whatever reason and small string from her gum came out of her mouth and in the process of trying to get the sting back in her mouth, the entire wad of gum cam out and landed in her hair. I watched the entire event happen, knowing that the gum was going to land in her hair, and yet I was unable to take any action to avoid the unfortunate consequence.

Here is the gum in the hair. We had to come home after sacrament meeting for me to cut it out. She was not very happy that I was taking a picture. But you do the crime, you do the time!

0 comments: