Thursday, November 4, 2010

Expanding our horrizons....

As you know from my many blog posts, Katie is my budding artist who likes to write/draw on anything that is NOT paper. Many a wall of mine has been the surface of her art work. The kitchen counter is of course a favorite. I even have carpet with her handiwork. And lately its been dry erase marker on her skin, in the form of self tattoo.

Well recently Katie decided that limiting her artistic expression to our house was too confining, too limiting, and simply not acceptable for an artist of her caliber. On Monday she came home from pre-school and promptly announced to me that she had drawn all over Miss Mangum's counter, while her friend Lexee drew on the wall.

Great, not only new surfaces, but now a partner in crime.....leaving me to wonder who is the ring leader??? My money is on Katie.


Here she is channeling her inner 1980's rock star, which I would much prefer to her current form of artistic expression.

0 comments: