Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ummm....yes we like halloween....

Halloween costumes for the girls: check. Back to school stuff, we have weeks to worry about that....and that book Lauren was susposed to be reading this summer...

Ok, I realize it is July, but it really isn't my fault. I was minding my own business on Saturday when Lauren brought in the mail which included a catalogue for Halloween costumes. And they were CUTE costumes. I am always in search of a good quality costume, that is not just your average witch, pirate, action figure etc.... So when Lauren and I saw this costume, the debate about our Halloween attire was over.

Come October 31, 2010 this is how you will find Lauren and Katie dressed.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

SO incredibly cute!!! How fun!

Brooke said...

How cute!!! I can't wait to see your kids in them.

Lora Dawn said...

Seriously impressive foo-foo, I'm thinkin'
I'll try not to be jealous!