Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pizza.

Last Friday night the kids and I decided to experiment with some homemade pizza. (I was feeling inspired after reading a blog from one of my friends who does homemade pizza with her kids every Saturday for lunch.)

The basic ingredients.

I made a small pepperoni for each kid. My original plan was to let the kids make their own pizza, however I had taken them swimming earlier in the afternoon and by the time pizza making was occurring they were all passed out on the couch, enjoying a late afternoon nap.

This is MY pizza. I saved the good stuff for me. Fresh basil, pine nuts, fresh mozzarella cheese, and fresh tomatoes. Overall the pizza were pretty good, but my crust making still needs a little work. Darn, I am going to have to do this again!



1 comments:

Rochelle said...

Is this from Geoff & Karina's blog?? It looks incredible. I'll have to give it a try! :)