Monday, July 19, 2010

Arianne came to visit! (part one)

For Arianne's birthday, she asked for one gift, plane tickets to Utah! Yay! This of course means that I get to share in her birthday present.

I love when I get to visit with my sisters. With both of my parents gone, my family feels very small, and I am so glad that I am close to both of my sisters and we enjoy spending time together. I have gotten to see both of my sisters within a two week period, how lucky am I??!!



Here are the two peas in a pod. What one does, the other follows.


Charlotte LOVES Lauren. When ever Lauren entered the room, her eyes followed Lauren and she watched very closely every thing she did. Arianne has decided Lauren needs to come to her house for the summer and be her "nanny."


Cheers to you!


Now drink up!


0 comments: