Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Again??? Really?

Last Saturday I took the Dish Network technician into my mechanical room in hopes of him restoring my satellite service. What did I find upon entry into the room? Yep you guessed it, another water issue. (I am becoming an expert now at basement flooding issues, I could start my own disaster cleanup)

This time the source of my water was the in-take/out-take valve on my water softener tank. It was apparent this had been a problem for quite some time. (Note to self: check mechanical room on a bi-weekly basis) Actually I had noticed in my last two water bills that my water usage was a little higher than average, but didn't know why....ummm that problem is now solved.



One new water softener later and now I no longer have this as a water issue in my basement. I am currently taking applications for my next basement water issue.

1 comments:

Jolee said...

Oh my gosh... you have the worst luck! I'm sorry!! Hopefully no more water problems for a long long time!