Monday, July 26, 2010

The pleasure of his company.

Last weekend my friend Julie came to visit. Well actually she came to drop her son Mitchell off for lacrosse camp and as an added side benefit we got to visit. She spent Sunday night at my house. My plan was to have Julie sleep in my guest bedroom, and Mitchell could sleep in the extra bed in Mark's room.

Well Mark got wind of this plan and let me know that my plan had not been approved by the committee. He was not in anyway interested in sleeping in a room with Mitchell. So I offered to let Mark sleep in my room if he would let Mitchell sleep in his room. This idea passed committee.

Julie arrived, we visited, and Mark got to know Mitchell. Now Mitchell is this 17 year old kid, who plays both football and lacrosse. Mark decided he was really cool. By the time it was bed time Mark said to me "I want to sleep in my bed. I want to sleep with Mitchell and have the pleasure of his company."

Not sure Mitchell wanted the pleasure of Mark's company, but he was a good sport.

1 comments:

Arianne said...

He is just so funny, love that kid!