Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4th of July, part three

Day three. I told Darrin it was a very good thing his church did not start until 1:30 p.m. because if I had to have my kids up and ready for church by 9:00 a.m. after two extremely late nights, it might have done me in.....

As it was, we managed to drag ourselves out of bed and be somewhat presentable for church by early afternoon.

After church we joined Darrin's extended family for a picnic in the park. Darrin made homemade root beer, and as you can imagine Mark LOVED the dry ice. He is trying to capture the steam so he can use it for one of is trains.... (Why do I see dry ice and exploding things in Mark's future???)

Here are Shelby and Lauren on the play ground.

Katie was not far behind....

Can you guess which cute face this is??? I would like to gobble up this face every day.

Two more cute faces,that if given the chance I would eat too!

At dusk we headed to Ann Morrison park to watch fireworks, and Ciarran joined us. (Actually she came to the picnic in the park and tagged along for fireworks. We sent Colin home after dinner to go to bed. I don't know something about needing to work the next morning? Whatever??!!)

Finally here is our annual 4th of July picture in our 4th of July attire. Aren't we just too cute for words??!! We had a super fun time in Idaho thanks to the Tanners and their hospitality!

0 comments: