Thursday, July 24, 2008

Friendship

When we were released as a Relief Society Presidency we promised ourselves that we would still remain close and do thing together. It is a little harder now, because we don't have that draw of having to get together for presidency meeting, but last week Sherry, Sue and I managed to squeeze in some time together. We met at my house for lunch and helped Sue make card kits for a craft project for her family reunion. Sherry gave Sue and I each one of the these lovely mirrors to thank us for supporting her as Relief Society President. She told us that whether we chose to display the mirror or tuck it away, she wanted us to think of our presidency whenever we saw the mirror. It was such a lovely thought and one that I appreciated very much.

A mirror is a reflection, and to me it reflects back the love that I received by giving of myself during the time that I was called to serve.

0 comments: