Monday, December 1, 2008

Must not be left unattended

I made giant gingersnaps on Wednesday night to take to Thanksgiving dinner as an after dinner "grazing" item. After all isn't that what Thanksgiving is all about, grazing ALL DAY LONG?

Well I completed my dough and Mark requested to "lick" the beater. Shortly upon request Mark decided cookie dough was better than the beater and demanded I plate him up some dough. (He was inspired by Lauren's request for dough) He left the beater somewhere, I am not exactly sure where, but it was within Katie's reach.


After preparing two sheets of cookies for the oven, I turned around and this is the site I was met with sitting on the kitchen floor. No wonder it was so quiet....

2 comments:

Smullin Family said...

Ya, doesn't that quietness scare you? It does me. I always have to go check, if it gets too quiet around here.. usually it's no good.
Katie looks like she's been caught in the act. :o)

Arianne said...

I love this photo!