Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Deck the Halls

Tis the season...to deck our halls. We actually exhibited some restraint in decking our halls this year and rather than deck on November 1st, as usual, we decided to show some respect for Thanksgiving and actually WAIT until after Thanksgiving. We also decided putting up the 12 foot tree in the entry way was a little more than we could handle this year. Of course the current changes in our lives had nothing to do with that....

Here is Lauren working on the sugar fruit tree.


Mark had to be in on the action too.

Katie contribution: Removing ornaments from the box, with Mark's supervision of course.


Only problem, not only did she remove the ornaments, she also removed the packaging for the ornaments.




1 comments:

Courtney and Hyrum said...

It's probably time to tell you I read your blog weekly! Your kids are adorable and keep help me from falling asleep when I go to church with my parents. My mom loves you! And so do I!
Courtney