Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A personal chef.

I am a busy woman. I really dislike having to cook and fix food. I decided to employ the services of a personal chef. (We are still negotiating compensation.)

Here is the breakfast and lunch menu choices.
Of course, drinks, and the sides. This chef is a little particular and temperamental. She refuses to make desserts. I am on my own for treats.
Meet my chef!
This is the first meal I ordered. A lunch of peanut butter toast. Complete with a floral garnish. I am so stinkin spoiled!

4 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

I'll have a grilled cheese....with a side of marshmellow, thank you very much.

Yea, looks like I'm on my own to scurry up some chocolate

Go Lauren, you worker bee sweetie.

Reminds me of our old "MUM cafe", but tastier. :o)

Smullin Family said...

That's cute. I love that she included a flower garnish. Good job Lauren!

Jolee B. said...

Haha! Love it... especially the flower garnish. I am with Lora Dawn though... you really should have got a side of marshmallow. ;)

angela said...

The makings of another MUM Cafe, following in her grandmother's footsteps