Friday, July 22, 2011

Bubblishious

Love Macy's, can't resist a good sale.....definitely could not resist these fancy plates.  Now before you think I have gone all fancy schmancy, these plates are PLASTIC!  Yes I said plastic.  That fancy melamine dinner wear that my children can't break.  Its very easy to find in the summer, since it is popular for outdoor parties and picnics.  And right now all the stores are clearing out their summer merchandise in anticipate of fall.   I paid $1.80 per plate.  Now Macy's only had 6 plates at the store and I wanted 12, so they had to order additional six plates, and even at the reduced price agreed to ship to my house at no charge. 

The plates arrived last week, wrapped in bubble wrap.  I have to say I am not quite sure why plastic plates need to be wrapped in bubble wrap?  Isn't the whole point of purchasing this product the fact it is indestructible?
That being said, my kids LOVED  the bubble wrap.  After popping all the bubbles they could stand, the bubble wrap suddenly became a fashion accessory.  Katie wanted to sport a rooster tail.
Lauren went for the high end look.
Oh, yeah we got our model pose down.
This look resulted in Mark saying to Katie "Nice pioneer hat Katie."  Well he had a point.

1 comments:

Arianne said...

Oh that Katie is so CUTE. I think you need to wrap her in bubble wrap and ship her off to stay with me for a while. And then when she and Kallie reach maximum sassiness I'll wrap them up and send them both back to you!