Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My new cleaning lady.


She does sinks.


She does toilets.



She does not complain.

As I mentioned last week, I am a busy person. I have lots of demands on my time. I hired a chef, and now I have a new cleaning lady. Although she is a little young, she is always willing to help, and with supervision she is actually pretty good.

The compensation is the best part. She is willing to work for sugar. Any sugar will do, whether its in the candy form, cookie form or ice cream form.

Now if I could find a child willing to do laundry......

2 comments:

Arianne said...

That's awesome, I just showed these pictures to Kallie hoping she'll think it's cool if Katie does it and that we can make toilet cleaning a regular chore!

Ciarran said...

Does she do bathtubs???? If so, she's more then welcome to come visit my house anytime she pleases.