Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It was a bad day.

Last Wednesday Mark had a rough day, as in a very rough day at school. It began in the morning when he became so engrossed in his school work he forgot he had to go to the bathroom....he tried to make it in time, but didn't quite make it there....

Then in the afternoon I got a call from the school wanting to know if Mark rode the bus or if I pick him up. I reported I picked him up, and was told that his coat would be coming home in a plastic bag, because it was covered in blood.....Apparently Mark ran into a pole during afternoon recess and sustained a bloody nose, as is a very bloody nose. Like I said it was a rough day.

2 comments:

Arianne said...

oh sad, poor guy! Give him a hug from me :)

John and Melanie Gray Hales said...

Running into poles and other objects is a long-time Hales tradition.
Even though it's in his genetic make-up . . . those before him all survived.