Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Its been a while....

The one thing that we can always be assured of is that life will change. Right now our family is experiencing some of those changes, hence my absence from blogging for a period of time. I have needed to focus my energy on defining a "new normal" for me, for Rick and for the kids. In this challenging time I have never doubted the love my Father in Heaven has for me, and the power of prayer. My favorite talk from conference was President Uchtdorf "The Infinite Power of Hope." It reassures me challenges can be faced and we are never alone.

3 comments:

Arianne said...

oh how I miss your blogging, but I know you'll be back :) and who needs pictures when I get to see your cute kids in person in just 2 more weeks!!!

About Ours Good One Home said...

You are in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Jana Lee Bumblebee said...

Spill (emal)